Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7 months

Eli turned 7 months while we were at my parents' this last week. I'm finally getting his picture up! It's getting much more difficult to capture this shot now that he's wiggling away from me and distracted by just about everything. Asking a baby to do four things at once (i.e., sit still, hold sign, look at camera, and smile to boot!) is a little ridiculous, I guess.

He's officially on the move--we are crawling and pulling up to standing. Lowering the crib mattress is on my to-do list for today and Josh is in the process of making some cool-looking baby gates for the two sets of stairs. Here's a little crummy video (from my crummy-video-taking phone) of some crawling. We're going much faster now!



His new thing is skipping his naps, which he's attempting to do at the moment.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

oh my gosh he is SO cute! and i just love that age! my youngest is 10 months and it is so fun to just watch their personalities blossom! you have an adorable family!

Beth P. said...

He's adorable! Happy 7 months to him!

I wanted to stop by to thank you for visiting my blog today. Boy am I glad I did! Your blog is beautiful, as is your family!

I completely agree that Josh Lucas is hotter than McDreamy. I was going to put a picture of him all mucked up but I was afraid nobody would recognize him! :-)

Just Another Mother said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's good to hear others have gone through it too and have come out the other side. :)

Your boy is so cute!!