Wednesday, July 1, 2009

child of the cloth

We've crossed over to the other side. We're going cloth! At least a little bit at a time. It's kind of expensive to start up so I figure I'll add slowly to the collection and eventually maybe we'll do it exclusively. For now, I'm still figuring things out. But the first six came in the mail yesterday, so we're getting on our way. Here's Eli's little orange gdiaper butt!


This will be the first kind we've tried so far. I want to try some other types too, but it will take a little time . One I want to try is the Gro Baby... I've heard such good things about them and score... they'll send me one to try if I post about them here. I'll let you know how we like it when it comes! And of course I'll show you how cute he looks in it too.

4 comments:

...carrie... said...

awww! yay!! so I take it you got some inserts? :)

Shannon said...

I ordered them but they aren't here yet. I just put it on to see how they fit him :)

Unknown said...

AWWW So glad you are trying out cloth!!! I LOVE IT! Max always looks so cute! How do you like the G diapers with the velcro on the back. That kinda scares me. I haven't tried The G diapers yet. How do I go about getting a free Grobaby? I've been hearing about them too, but haven't had the funds to add to our collection yet! I should be posting some new fluffy mail pics on my blog in the next couple days(I'm just starting out) ;)

Amanda, Ian, Addison, Aiden, and Isaiah said...

I've been thinking I need to look into this again. I have 3 (gender neutral) Kushies AIO size small that I bought for Addy. She was an explosive pooper and they didn't work well for her. You're welcome to them if you think they will fit Eli.