Friday, January 15, 2010

what's new?

Happy New Year--a little late.

Since our big travels over the holidays and my obsessive attempts at being a better housekeeper/SAHM, blogging has been low on my list. Probably because it requires thinking.

Operation: Get My Butt in Gear has been pretty good so far. I don't know where along the way I got so lazy... I figure I can blame just about everything on our five months of colic, so I'll go with that for now. But with some help of some other previously lazy ladies, I've been making lists of tasks and sticking to them--and shining my sink every day. Thank you, FlyLady! My greatest effort goes toward always having the house straightened up, the beds made, the toys put away, and the floors cleaned by the time Josh gets home from work. It makes me (a) feel better and (b) look better. Oh, and speaking of look better, getting dressed every day is another goal... who has time for that?! But I'm making it work.

Getting back to regular blogging is on my to-do list. And besides, in three days I'll be back with Eli's 10 month picture! Ten months! So close to twelve. I'm crying inside about my baby becoming a little boy.

Better go clean something.

No comments: