I've been blogging fairly regularly for 10 years and here's my first blog award. More like "thanks for being nice" but I'll take it. Thanks, Patty. And the rules follow:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave you the award and use a link to her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know.
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
1. Knowing every day that Jesus is my best friend. I can't screw that up! He just won't leave, no matter what I do.
2. Watching Eli learn new things every day.
3. An evening to myself to just hang out and recoup.
4. Taking (and looking at) pictures--mine or anyone else's.
5. A good night's sleep. I don't get many of these.
6. This is going to sound cheeseball, but my online friends. You might not understand, but I have some really close relationships with women I have never even met.
7. Finding a great deal at the thrift store on something I would never pay full price for.
8. Shopping for baby and kid things. I don't buy much, but I love looking and searching for deals.
9. A sunny, quiet, fightless weekend at home with Josh and Eli.
10. Visiting family.
I'm passing this on to...
Bobbi at Casa Camacho for all her crafty ideas
Mama at Just Another Motherhood Blog for her colic survival skills
Kim at Cotterized for enduring endless restructurings without falling off the map
Shannon at Faith Hope & Love for wooing my language-lovin' heart with her alphabet posts. Gosh, I love letters.