Saturday, December 4, 2010

32 weeks

How has this pregnancy flown all the way to 32w (and a few days) already? It seems like I was dying to get this far last time while it slowed to a crawl the closer and closer it came. And then, of course, I had Eli at 34 weeks so I don't even know what pregnancy is like past such a time.

This time things are going so much better. At my last OB appointment, my blood pressure was a fabulous 117/80 and I noted to the doctor that at that same appointment last time, I waddled in with giant purple feet and so began my two weeks of daily NSTs and ultimately failed BPPs and the emergent emergence of my little guy.

This baby is sideways, just like Eli was, so I am headed for a repeat section. I can feel his head poking out my side now in exactly the same spot Eli did. A week ago I couldn't tell his position and now it is perfectly clear when I run my hand up and down my side!

In other news, we are moving in one week! Finally, we are embarking on this great adventure of a whole new beginning--new home, new town, new church, new friends, and new baby. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited. It's been a long time coming and we are definitely ready. My prayer now is that we can get moved, unpacked, and adjusted by Christmas so that when January hits we are prepared for anything with this baby.

I suppose "prepared" would mean picking a name. Perhaps we'll get to that...

2 comments:

Regan said...

moving! awww man...we are going to miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you're that far along already! Won't be much longer now until you're feeling what I'm feeling :)

Good luck with the move!