A few ground rules:
- Nothing crazy, like Apple.
- Nothing especially foreign and/or ethnic. I'm not narrow-minded, I just like names that can be pronounced and have fewer than 10 letters and 4 syllables.
- However, it must have more than one syllable, since our last name has only one.
- No B names. Again with the last name.
- Here are some family names you can't pick: John, Patrick, David, Allan, Daniel, Ryan, Matthew, Michael, Edward, Todd, Josiah, Jude, Benjamin, and of course, Joshua or Noah. Or Jonah, after the cat.
My anatomy scan was scheduled for 12/2, but today the OB's office called to say they had to reschedule my appointment. Since they only do them on Tuesdays, they made it a week earlier on the 25th! So only two weeks until we have confirmation that Baby has a penis. I had a sudden feeling of fear recently after purchasing an armful of blue things, but I'm pretty sure the goods couldn't have been mistaken. If that were to happen, I would be in a tailspin, but at least we'd have a name. Ha!
Hats off today to my husband, veteran extraordinaire!