Friday, February 27, 2009

32w1d

I forgot to tell you all I passed my GD test!

I went back in this week because I've been so sick and couldn't seem to shake it. I got some more antibiotics (round 3!) and they seem to be helping. It's improving now, thank goodness, and I really hope it sticks this time! Anyway, while I was there I asked the doctor if he had my results and he just said, "yep, normal." I was so shocked I almost fell off the table. I told him how surprised and excited I was, so he told me my number was 115, and it takes 140 to fail. So... woohoo! I am so relieved and excited. Thanks, everyone, for letting me fuss about it!

In other health news, check out my cankles.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I am not laughing at you, but WITH you. I, too, have pictures of what looked like hobbit feet near the end of my pregnancy. It's amazing how God made us able to suppress most of the bad stuff to actually want more children!
~ Rebecca S. ~

Peppermint Patty said...

I am so glad you passed your sugar test. It is yucky!

Sorry about your cankles. They'll go away after the baby comes. :)